This DVD by Cross Stitch Collectibles contains 10 large, full-size, easy-to-read, counted cross stitch patterns adapted from the brightly colored, magnificent paintings of French Post-Impressionist painter, Paul Gauguin.
An economical choice for building your collection of heirloom-quality fine arts counted cross stitch patterns. Simply print the pattern of your choice on your home computer when you are ready to stitch!
Beautifully-colored and richly detailed counted cross stitch projects that are easy enough for the beginner, yet stimulating enough for even the most advanced stitcher.
At the Window
Woman with Fruit
Breton Village in the Snow
When Will You Marry?
Day of God
Girl with a Fan
* 10 Easy-to-Read counted cross stitch patterns
* Full cross-stitches only (no backstitching or complicated stitches!)
* All patterns in Adobe Acrobat (pdf) format
* Comprehensive instructions and materials list
* A Care and Cleaning Instruction Sheet is included, courtesy of the DMC Corporation included for each pattern
* Adobe Acrobat Reader version 7.0 or higher
* Inkjet or laser printer
We put the “Collect” in Collectibles! Cross stitch your own masterpiece today!
Pattern design by Kathleen George at Cross Stitch Collectibles. We specialize in high quality Impressionist, Renaissance and Fractal cross stitch patterns, plus many more styles. There is something for every stitcher to love!